15 Nisan 2010 Perşembe

ifle skcus

Came to my room from class, had all day free.I've done most of the things that is possible to stuff your spare time with; watched a film, read a book, listened to music, checked my mails, facebook, talked to a couple of friends on Msn and its 21.00 now.ı'll be feeling like sleeping only 4 hours later and i ask now, what to do during these 4 hours?Shall i start back again from watching a film, and continuing to read a book and so on?It wouldn't possibly be a brand-new thing for me to stay still and "think" about things for a while.
I'm not to go out, too.As i'm in my room because i got bored of all the things happening out in my city, nothing new again or nothing to make you feel like doing it over and over again.Going to a mall?Why?I already know the collections, half out of curiosity, half of obligation, you're obliged to visit malls in Ankara, if you want to take part in social events, or you're obliged to go to cafes which all feel the same.
I'm going out (of campus) to those places with the friends i almost see everyday, its not really doing something new, going to same places with same people.The thing is, i wouldn't want to go to those places with other people (maybe with people i haven't met yet but would like to go with if ever get to know them) whom i know, so there's trouble within trouble, destroy one, another one comes to the surface.It can't go on like this, we weren't born to check our mails or to get bored or to arrange our expenses.Or, seeing people having fun doing the things i usually do, or sometimes having fun even not doing things that are considered to be done to have fun , i may come to the conclusion that i'm not cut out to have fun.Though this explains everything, it doesn't suggest anything to change the situation, is there a way to change it?I'll get back to you once i find out.

thanks to this post, i saved 25 minutes, maybe i should write 7 posts more to save the night.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder